Monday 23 April 2012

16 Romania

Romania. What instantly comes to mind is the pictures that used to be on the news children in orphanages 2/3 to a cot bed. If you know me you will know I'm not a massive fan of children but those pictures broke my heart. I'm assuming things have improved as its not in tv anymore well at least I hope it has. Apologies for my ignorance if it hasn't

What I also think of when you say Romania is Darcy. I know her because of Romania.

My friend Sue. Who gets lots on mentions here made some sock monkeys for darcys friend to take to Romania and I set sue a message to pass on to Darcy. I can't even remember what it was, but I was no doubt in awe of a sock monkey or something

She replied via sue then added me on fb and ive been in awe of her talents ever since. (ESP the cake journal!)

I tried and failed to draw See pic i was trying to copy mine looked like he had a perm not dredsso iwent with. Sock monkey. To add reliant I even cut up a sock

1 comment:

Janet said...

Well done on your two postcards! I cannot draw either and we are surrounded by very very talented artists! Look forward to seeing more.

Janet xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...