Friday 2 May 2008

Strings

Strings

A slender cord or thick thread used for binding, tying or playing. Have you got strings? I can't beleive how hard it was to find a pic of string, till i looked at my new handbag!!!! I went to a Friends Funeral today and her mum read this poem i had to post it somewhere its so beautiful Miss Me, But Let Me Go When I come to the end of the road, And the sun is set for me, I want no rites in a gloom filled room, Why cry for a soul set free? Miss me a little, but not too long, And not with your head bowed low, Remember the love that once we shared, Miss me, but let me go. For this is a journey we all must make, And each must do it alone, It's all a part of the Master's plan, A step on the road to home. So when you are lonely and sad at heart, Go to the friends we know, Bury your sorrows in doing your deeds, Miss me, but let me go. this Blog is Dedicated to Miss Elizabeth Louise Hughes Dec 1979(?) - 24 April 2008

1 comment:

Aubrey Harns said...

Great shot. Sorry to hear about your friend. Lovely poem.
Blessings,
Aubrey

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...